Thursday, November 26, 2009

Mission call

We had an exciting Thanksgiving this year. Just before we got ready to sit down to eat dinner we got a call from Jeffrey in Utah. He had the family gathered together there and was getting ready to open his call. I don't know how he managed to wait to open it. He found it in the mail the night before, but waited till everyone was together before opening it.

He had a phone held up to each ear - a three way call with us and Ken's parents and a call to Kenny in Pullman in the other ear. He is going to the Chile Concepcion South mission and will be entering the Provo MTC on February 10th. I was so excited that I just wanted to tell our guests that Thanksgiving was cancelled. We had more important things to think about :)

No comments: