
I'm still figuring out how this whole blog thing works. I'll try and see what I can do with pictures this time. This is the lake behind my in-law's house. I never tire of watching it. Lots of exotic birds hang out there and on the shore. Something is always changing. I also enjoy watching the storms come in and how the behavior of the birds change.


This is Brittany and her fan club. I can't believe how many birds show up when she goes out to feed them. There are wood storks, ibis, gulls, muscovie (sp?) ducks and those are just the ones I know the names of. They've gotten to the point where they come stand at the door or windows looking for her.

The kids have also been busy working for our friend who lives next door. This time they have been helping with landscaping projects.
2 comments:
looks beautiful and peaceful. relaxing for all...except the hard working boys!
Julie,
It looks great! Thanks for sharing.
Maureen
Post a Comment